Inman Aligners use a special retainer-like apparatus worn over the dental arch to slowly reposition teeth into proper alignment. This works best for patients looking to correct the top and bottom front six teeth.
Some patients are able to see improvement in just a few weeks, while others may need to wear their aligners for months. Regardless, treatment time is much less noticeable and patients enjoy the fact they don’t need to wear “train-tracks” to improve their smiles.
- Short treatment time (10-16 weeks). Get your new smile quickly!
- No extractions means less discomfort and less expense
- No embarrassment – removable for special occasions
- Better oral health and a beautiful smile for a confidence booster
- More Accessible – Inman Aligner has a lower fee than other orthodontic methods
For more information visit the Inman Aligner website: http://www.inmanaligner.com
Contact the practice to book an appointment : 01865 558822.