Invisalign – teeth straightening for adults
Why it’s never too late to get the smile you want
The growing demand for a ‘perfect’ smile has seen more and more adults turning to teeth straightening. Some missed out on braces in their teenage years; some didn’t need them until later in life; and some had treatment previously, but found their teeth drifted back to their old position due to a lack of retention.
Patients are often surprised to discover that they can still have braces as an adult. In fact there’s no upper age limit and it’s never too late to improve your smile. Importantly, braces have also become more appealing to adults because you can now choose from modern aesthetic braces that look much less noticeable.
It’s out with metal train-tracks and in with inconspicuous hidden braces. One of the most popular types of brace is the Invisalign system.
Invisalign is a hugely popular brace (4 million patients and counting) that uses a series of clear, removable aligners to gentle align your teeth.
- Each aligner is custom-made to move your teeth little by little.
- They’re virtually invisible and you can even take them out to eat, drink and brush your teeth.
- Our patients love the convenience and discreetness of the Invisalign aligners.
- What’s more its software allows you to visualise your new smile from the very beginning using digital 3D models of your teeth.
- Treatment times are fast and tend to be quicker than some other brace types
We are experts in Invisalign treatment, and are proud to have been given Invisalign Diamond Provider status – this means we are working on up to 151 cases a year.
Call the practice for an Invisalign consultation